Don’t settle for a generic Facebook Timeline cover! Jazz up your new Facebook Timeline with a personalized Grindr cover image, like this:
We made a Timeline Cover template that you can customize with your own name, as well as your age or another stat or description that you want to include!
1. Click here to open the Timeline cover template in the Pixlr image editor.
2. Click on the text symbol (letter “A”) in the tool bar on the left.
3. Under “Username,” type your name or nickname (ie Lee Jackson in the above sample). Under that, type your age or any description or stat that you’d like to include (ie 29 years old in the sample).
4. Use white Arial Bold font in size 24-pt to best match the template.
5. Use the arrow tool from the tool bar to move your text around and line it up under Username the way you see in the sample above. Make sure you leave space under it, where your Facebook default photo will show up.
5. Save your finished timeline cover by clicking “File” + “Save.”
6. Upload your new Grindr banner on Facebook and set it as your Facebook Timeline cover! If you haven’t converted to the new Timeline layout on Facebook, you’ll need to do that first. Click here for more info on Facebook Timeline.
Of course, you can also customize the template in Photoshop or any photo editor that you prefer. To do it this way, download the template HERE and open it in the program you want to use.